Complaints about appeal panels for Academies

Academy independent admission appeal panel complaints factsheet

Appellants wishing to submit a complaint of maladministration by an independent appeal can;

  • Go to the appeals section on the Department of Education website or;
  • Send a completed complaints form to or;
  • Write to Academies Central Unit (academy independent appeal panel complaints), Education

Funding Agency, Earlsdon Park, 53-55 Butts Road, Coventry, CV1 3BH

Please note

The Education Funding Agency can only review the process, not the decision made by the panel. An appeal against the decision not to admit would have to go through the courts.