The CEIAG Co-ordinator, Amy Marshall, is on the Career Development Institute (CDI) Professional Register meaning that she is fully qualified and committed to continuous professional development and providing impartial CEIAG.
Amy Marshall has an annual assessment by a fully qualified careers professional to ensure quality of one to one Careers Guidance Interviews with students whilst she also obtains regular feedback from students through the use of anonymous questionnaires.
The Quality in Careers Standard (Inspiring IAG) – September 2018.
How we Measure & Assess the Impact of our Careers Programme
Regular feedback of the Careers provision is considered a priority and includes the following:
- Feedback obtained from students, parents/carers, staff, governors, employers and visiting partners to evaluate careers guidance interviews, careers lessons, careers fair, lunch time career talks, work experience and specific careers events
- Regular reviews between the Head of Careers, the Careers Adviser & Co-ordinator and relevant staff
- Destination measures
- School Improvement Plan (2019-2021) including a Careers Action Plan
- Annual report to Governors
- Termly reports to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Part of the Trafford Enterprise Network and the Community of Practice
- Self-assessment tool (Compass+)
- External accreditation (Quality in Careers Standard Award)