So, for students wishing to enrol in Year 12 for September:
INTERNAL STUDENTS ATTEND at :10:00 – 13:00
NEWCOMERS TO THE SCHOOL ATTEND at: 10:30 – 13:00
(NB You should really have already applied)
All students should bring evidence of their results into school if you have it.
IF YOU HAVE APPLIED:
- Are you already a student at UGS?
- Have you achieved 2×7(2xA) and 3×6(3xB) grades (including individual subject criteria)?
- If so, come along to register in Newton Hall as soon as you have collected your results.
- If you are a newcomer to the school, come along to Newton Hall from 10.30am – 1.00pm.
- If you have not achieved 2×7(2xA) and 3×6(3xB) grades but only missed the entry requirement by one grade and you would like a place they should come in to register. We will advise you as soon as possible if we are able/unable to offer you a place.
IF YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED:
- If you have achieved 2×7(2xA) 3×6(3xB) grades you should come to Newton Hall from 10.30am – 1.00pm and we will take your details in case there is any possibility of a place on a course. It is essential that you bring proof of your results and the name and contact details of a Head of Year.
- If you cannot come into school you should send details immediately to the email below and we will reply as soon as possible, usually no later than the day after results are released.
- If you have achieved less than 2×7(2xA) and 3×6(3xB) grades it is unlikely that we will be able to make you an offer. Please let us have your email address and phone number and a note of the grade in each subject you have achieved and the type/level if any alternative qualifications e.g. BTEC. We will contact you as soon as possible.
ANY STUDENT WHO IS ON HOLIDAY CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY WISH TO TAKE UP A PLACE BY PHONE OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org